Are you bored of being bored?
When its a rainy day or you find yourself stuck with nothing to do , don’t you worry! I have many solutions…
- Make or bake something: use the ingredients in your cupboard to make a delicious delight! My favourite thing to make is cakes!
- Go for a walk/ go on a new adventure: Turn your phone off and appreciate the views of the new walks you go on interact with people you meet on the way. Did you know walking can be a great way to de-stress!
- Exercising: I know this isn’t everyone’s favourite thing to do , but it can be fun! To make it more fun grab a friend and create an exciting new workout you can teach people or teach one another.
- Tidy out your wardrobe! Clearing out your closet can be so much fun and make you feel much more organised. Also when clearing out your drawers you may find some outfits or items you completely forgot about.
- Go on a hunt for a job! If you are over the age of 16 and want to start earning some of your own money, or to fill your spare time why not go and look for job?!
- write down a to do list of what you want to get done or what you need to get done! This can make life so much easier, and you will be able to keep track of what you still need to do and feel relieved when you have completed certain tasks.
- start a blog! like ME. This is still one of my first blog posts as you can probably tell! I’m still getting used to it (soz!!). I just find it a fun way to interact with others and express my feelings and write about stuff I love! 🙂
- Read a book, there must be one that you’ve always said you will start reading but never got round to it! Reading can help improve your literacy skills e.g. vocabulary.
- plan your next trip! travelling around can be so much fun. grab a friend, boyfriend, girlfriend etc. and go and explore a new city… there are many websites which offer cheap deals and help you find the right place for you. TRY- expedia, air bnb and trivago!
- Clean your makeup brushes… I know this isn’t the most exciting thing in the world but there’s no better feeling than clean brushes , ready to do your next makeup look. (comment below your favourite brand of makeup brushes… as I’m currently looking for expand my collection)
-hope you’re having a great day 🙂
If there is one thing I have learnt over the years is that life is definitely too short, so take every opportunity possible and make as many memories as you can. The main thing for me that led me to think this statement was high school. Going through high-school; making friends and losing friends has been a struggle but it has made me the person I am today and I wouldn’t change that for the world. Every end of something leads to greater beginnings and I truly believe this. Not every end is bad and losing friends isn’t always bad, you end up with the ones who truly love and care for you and have your best interests at heart. As someone once said ‘ you’re not growing up unless you’re losing friends’.
Life is too short to wake up every morning filled with bad memories and regrets, so love everyone around you and always be kind. Life isn’t always full of happy moments, but without sad moments we wouldn’t be able to appreciate the good times. It is important to always remember that EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES, big or small everyone makes them and it doesn’t make you a horrible person… it makes you human!!!! Another thing I have learnt is that stressing over problems or worrying about things isn’t going to make it go away, it will just consume your thoughts and make you miss out on good times and experiences, so let go and move on! I know its easier said than done, but 99% of worries never come true! C’mon think about the amount of things you have worried about… have any of them ever actually happened?
Finally, one of the most amazing things in life is the power of time. Time really is the greatest healer, good or bad times they all pass. Never think that the way you feel right now will last forever because I can tell you from experiences you will move on from these thoughts and everything will start falling back into place, you just have to give it time.
-The truth is life is hard and things don’t come easy. You have to figure out who is worth worrying about and make every moment count. Don’t waste your time worrying about people who don’t worry about you. Life is too precious to worry about stupid shit, so have fun a long the way and do more of what makes YOU happy , not anyone else.
Hi there, I’m called Rose. Well that’s my nickname and what most people call me. I am seventeen years old and talking and sharing experiences with people is something I love doing. I’ve always put off starting a blog because its been hard to find spare time as I’m a very busy person, and to be honest I wasn’t sure how to start one up! But here I finally am…
I hope you all enjoy my future posts and here’s to new adventures!
please check out my first ever blog post!
Life is too short